Posted on February 28, 2017
DIY ULTIMATE FLUFFY SLIME! – (DAY 59) on The GameMaster.com
I love making stuff like this Fluffy slime with my wife, Rebecca Zamolo! Have you guys made this DIY yet?
Make Sure To Hit the 🔔 & Turn on My Notifications
SHARE THIS VIDEO – https://youtu.be/q1tO6stgk3A
CHECK OUT REBECCA’S LATEST VIDEO – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tG2VbKUbZ4
WATCH YESTERDAY’S VLOG – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hArb4csirMY&t=140s
HERE IS THE LINK TO THE RECIPE VIDEO GO SUBSCRIBE – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6qxULdP5UE
Here’s the recipe, have fun making your slime!
1. Add as much glue as you’d like. I used 1/2 cup of glue.
2. Add the same amount of shaving cream and foaming hand soap as you did glue. Again I used about 1/2 cup.
4. Add a little over a tablespoon of cornstarch.
5. Add a few pumps of regular hand soap (optional) and lotion.
6. Mix carefully!
7. Add food coloring! (optional)
8. Slowly add your borax mixture a teaspoon at a time. (mixture instructions below.)
9. Once your slime is forms into a clump, take it out of your bowl and knead it. Add a small amounts of borax solution as needed and add lotion to make your slime stretchier.
9. Store your slime in an airtight container.
Borax Solution Instructions:
1. Get 1 cup of hot/warm water.
2. Get 1 teaspoon of borax powder. (can be found at target)
3. Pour the teaspoon of borax into the cup of water.
4. Mix until dissolved.
You may re-use your borax solution for future slimes, store it in any container.
SEND US FAN MAIL
12021 Wilshire Blvd #714
Los Angeles, Ca 90025
A Little about me:
I started in the music business on the TV Show called Making the band on ABC & MTV as a singer songwriter. Later I joined a boy band called Townsend and we completed a middle school tour & opened for Jessica Simpson, Dream Street & Aaron Carter. Later we shot a music video and thats where I met my wife Rebecca Zamolo. We make videos every week on her channel so please check them out every Monday at youtube.com/rebeccazamolo1. I am now making my way through the video world with a combination of Vloggin, Challenge videos, Songwriter Saturdays and music videos. Most of all, I just love to have fun and I hope you do too with the channel.
View Game Master Video Here